WXRV, 92.5 FM, The River
Discount – 2 FREE tickets to The River's Music Hall Performance Studio. Green Card holders get exclusive advance email notice to River Music Hall performances. The first Green Card holder to respond win 2 tkts to that performance with lunch and a tour of the station; GA Businesses receive 20% off published advertising rates.
Dollar Discount – $150 value – see big name artists in an intimate setting (only 50 seats!) these performances are otherwise only accessed through a lottery system on The River’s website.
30 How St. Haverhill, MA(978) firstname.lastname@example.org://www.wxrv.com
How do you get the sustainability message to the “masses”? And once you‟ve got it out there, how do you get the public to truly embrace that message? WXRV 92.5 The River knows how.
With 300,000 listeners a week, this independent progressive station has catapulted “green” into homes and vehicles from Portland to Boston – 4 times a day, 7 days a week, with authentic and hard-hitting green tips aired during peak listening times. Messaging like this from a well-respected and extremely popular station such as The River is powerful, eclipsing much of the “small time” work that advocates and non-profits are doing to further environmental awareness. WXRV‟s “green bullhorn” is a double-edged sword that not only delivers a consistent, respected and reliable green awareness message which tangibly influences the choices of hundreds of thousands of listeners, but is also a defining industry advantage for the station. This is where sustainability meets financial success, a synergy that is the very recipe for real environmental change.
Check out WXRV 92.5 FM on Facebook!
Read Full Green Story »
What makes us green?
- The River is one of only a handful of radio stations in the United States powered with solar energy
- The River frequently advertises progressive, sustainable and forward-thinking businesses throughout its programming
- Promotes carpooling, paperless billing and recycling in its solar-powered Haverhill offices.
- An aggressive education campaign broadcasts “Green Tips” 4 times a day 7 days a week to the Rivers over 287,000 listeners
- Active community organizer and player at green events across the New England area