RAM Printing was the first printer in New Hampshire to receive Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certification. FSC Certification confirms that RAM Printing has completed the "chain of custody"—indicating that at every point from pulp to paper mill to distributor to printer, all have received FSC Certification. RAM is proud of its recognition and designation as an FSC certified organization and will continue to be a champion for global and local responsibility toward planet Earth. By selecting papers and printers that have been certified by FSC and the Rainforest Alliance's SmartWood program, your company's print products can carry the FSC and Rainforest Alliance Certified Seals. Tell the world that you support the highest social and environmental standards in the market where you use paper, and demonstrate your commitment to responsible forest management by printing with Ram. On top of its admirable business practices and commitment to offering the best in sustainable printing services, Ram Printing also finds time to support organizations including: City Year; NH Philharmonic; Portsmouth Children’s Museum; Share our Strength; NH Public Television; Hole in the Wall Gang; CASA; NH Made; and Plaistow Area Commerce Exchange.
What makes us green?
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
- Rainforest Alliance certified
- Uses papers that meet criteria set forth by Rainforest Alliance’s “SmartWood” Program
- Uses soy-based inks
- Highly efficient printing presses and systems that generate less waste and printing time
- Aggressive education campaign on website and in all their materials about the benefits of printing sustainably