Progressive Asset Management Group
Discount – Receive a FREE portfolio review as well as a $50 gift certificate to the GA Business of your choice!
Dollar Discount – Save $500 on a portfolio review and save $50 on your visit to a GA Business!
55 Main Street, Suite 415, Newmarket, NH 03857(603) 418-8662 or (603) email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org://www.progressiveassetmanagement.com
Progressive Asset Management [no Group (PAM)] Inc. was founded in 1987 as the first independent full-service investment brokerage firm in the US to specialize in socially responsible investing (SRI). They are now the SRI division of Financial West Group and form a nationwide network of Financial Advisors called the Progressive Asset Management Group (PAM Group), which includes a Seacoast branch in Newmarket, New Hampshire, opened in 1996.
The Financial Advisors of the PAM Group provide a full range of socially and environmentally sustainable investment strategies and offerings including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, portfolio management, private placement opportunities, retirement planning, education funding and more. They service a variety of clients including individuals, institutions, families and non-profits across the country seeking competitive financial returns while aligning their investments with their values.
As Financial Advisors with PAM Group, Michael Smith and Hunter Brownlie are committed to working directly with their clients to create a financial strategy which matches the client’s values with their investments, always with a goal toward financial return. Call it “doing well by doing good”.
According to Smith, there is mounting empirical evidence that companies which treat the environment, their employees, their customers and their communities with consideration carry far less risk and over time outperform poorly governed companies. In short because they are better managed and don’t entail hidden risks and liabilities which are eventually passed along to investors.
Smith and Brownlie are dedicated to helping their clients feel comfortable about their financial lives and secure in knowing they are contributing to creating a more sustainable world.
The Progressive Asset Management Group is the socially responsible division of Financial West Group (FWG). Representatives of and securities offered through FWG, member FINRA, SIPC.
Read Full Green Story »
What makes us green?
- Offers investment options in a wide array of green companies and securities, including "community investment notes" and green exchange traded funds (ETFs)
- Installed insulation in the office basement to minimize heat loss in the Winter
- Purchased carbon offsets for miles travelled by PAM's principals, and have tried to minimize their travel the past few years
- Institued a robust office recyling program for cans, bottles, paper, and all other materials the town of Newfields accepts, and reuse materials whenever possible
Read Full Evaluation »
In the News
- The Power of the Purse
- The Origins of Occupy Wall Street
- Sustainable Energy - The Future in NH
- Socially and Environmentally Responsible Retirement Plans a Growing Trend
- Socially and environmentally responsible retirement plans a growing trend
- Progressive Asset Management likes its new digs in Newmarket Mills
- In Stormy Economy, Socially Responsible Investments a Welcome Safe Haven