Progressive Asset Management Boston
Discount – Progressive Asset Management Boston is offering a reduced fee for all Green Alliance members and a set of free bumper stickers to encourage Fossil Fuel Divestment.
47 River Street Suite 100 Wellesley Hills, MA firstname.lastname@example.org://www.pamboston.com
For over twenty years, Progressive Asset Management Boston has helped concerned progressive clients support renewable energy, fair labor practices, family-friendly work environments, diversity, and human rights, all while working towards their long term financial goals. Through Fossil Fuel Divestment, support for Community Development, and Socially and Environmentally screened investments, we bridge long term competitive financial performance with sustainability, decreased fossil fuel reliance and client-centered services. Your values and concerns are integral throughout our process of eliminating investments that do not reflect your principles and incorporating environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into the investment process.
Tailored to each client’s concerns, some of our services include:
• Fee Based Advisor Managed Accounts
• IRA Retirement accounts
• 401k and 403b Retirement Plan Rollover into IRA Accounts
• Helping Manage your current Workplace Retirement Account
• Retirement Plans for small companies and nonprofits
• Trust Account Management and Investment services
• Tax Deferred Variable Annuities
• Complimentary Portfolio Review and Screening
• Tax Advantaged 529 College Saving Plans
As an independent financial service office affiliated with Progressive Asset Management in Oakland, California, PAM Boston is a proud supporter of 350.org, the US Social Investment Forum, the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility, the US Climate Action Network, Ceres, the UN Principles for Responsible Investment, and other organizations promoting a more sustainable and just global economy.
Securities offered through Securities America, Inc., Member FINRA (www.FINRA.org)/ SIPC (www.SIPC.org). Advisory Services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc., Progressive Asset Management and Securities America are separate entities. Eric Packer and David Zwick are licensed to solicit fee-based advisory business in all US states and territories. Representatives are registered to offer securities in the following states: CT, MA, NH, NJ, CA, DE, IL, ME, NM, NY, PA, RI, VT, VA and WA.
47 River Street Suite 100
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481
What makes us green?
SRI strategies consider corporate involvement in sustainability and environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues, including:
• Environmental Policies and Practices
• Fossil Fuels and Nuclear Power
• Renewable Energy and Conservation
• Corporate Governance and Ethical Practices
• Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
• Military Contracting and/or Nuclear Weapons
• Sweatshops, Outsourcing and Fair Labor Practices
• Human Rights and Equal Opportunity
• Tobacco, Alcohol, Gambling and Adult Entertainment
• Relations with Repressive Regimes
• Animal Rights/Product Testing