Positive Moms Magazine
Founded in 2014, Positive Moms Magazine was created by local mom, Jill Sullivan Grueter, to provide fellow moms - and dads, too - with fresh and relevant content from local experts in health, wellness, parenting and other fields. Since that time, the magazine has firmly established itself as a valuable resource for women and men across Southern and Seacoast New Hampshire.
In addition to helping families achieve their maximum health and wellness, Positive Moms Magazine helps The Project Pawsitive Foundation raise much-needed funds to help deserving animal rescue facilities keep their operations up and running. To date, the foundation has raised more than a quarter of a million dollars and helped save more than 10,000 animals.
By reading Positive Moms Magazine, community members are not only learning how to live healthier, but helping to give animals a second chance at the life they deserve. Sustainability is very important to Positive Moms from both a health and humanist perspective. The magazine features content on eco-friendly projects, like making and preserving your own apple sauce, to sustainable investing options when it comes to your finances.
What makes us green?
- Features content on sustainable living and eco-friendly practices.
- Editorial content features green-minded and environmentally-focused local businesses.
- Promotes health and wellness for families.
- Encourages eco-friendly in home practices such as recycling.
- Supports community giveback programs throughout the Seacoast region.