Pixels & Pulp
Pixels & Pulp was created with these simple philosophies in mind: create beautiful and sophisticated designs, no matter what type or size of the project; listen closely to what the client is looking for and provide them with the highest quality and intelligently created product possible; and do all of this while striving to maintain a low carbon footprint by utilizing methods that help preserve our environment. As designers, their experience encompasses work with advertising and design agencies, commercial and retail entities, and the nonprofit sector—both across the U.S. and abroad. As client projects require, Pixels & Pulp calls upon talented associates with expertise in marketing communications and strategy, web development, photography and videography.
Read Full Green Story »
What makes us green?
- Company utilizes 100% post-consumer paper, biodegradable plastics, and other environmentally responsible options
- Worked with the Climate Group to totally re-do their Manhattan offices
- Worked with the GA on their new website as well as being available to other GA businesses for similar services
- Works with a fully sustainable web developer, webmeadow, a solar-powered NH-based web development and hosting operation.
Read Full Evaluation »
In the News
- Green Alliance families plan holiday crafting party
- Second Annual Tablescapes Unites Designers & Arts in Reach
- Amazing tabletops will raise funds for Arts in Reach
- New website launched for Collaborative Office Group
- Pixels & Pulp to lead next Green Business Learning Series
- Green Alliance launches workshops
- Send a Green Message This Holiday Season
- New Pixels & Pulp commercial goes on 92.5 The River's website!
- Designing Green with Pixels & Pulp
- Creativity for a cause