Little Green Homes
Discount – 15% off design fees on a design and build contract, and free green building consult (with 1 hr. free design time)
Dollar Discount – The 1 hour design time is a $75 value! Save $600 on a full green renovation and design
23 Autumn Pond Park, Greenland, NH 03840(603) email@example.com://www.littlegreenhomes.com
In these uncertain economic times, with the bubble of the last decade’s housing market having long since burst, most homeowners are taking a second look at the costs associated with the heating, cooling and upkeep of buildings. A cocktail of volatile energy prices, tight capital, a troubled housing market and increased awareness of the environmental impact of buildings has pushed sustainability to the forefront of building trends. When it comes to green building design, techniques and materials, Portsmouth’s Little Green Homes is leading the way.
What makes us green?
- Combining green building and design, LGH not only builds sustainably but designs green as well
- Offering quality, efficient, sustainable options for literally every aspect of the home-building process.
- Don’t have to sacrifice quality when considering space; questioning the idea of “big is better”
- Engage and educate prospective customers about the long-term benefits of “green” homes –from drastically lower energy costs to sustained durability, better resale value and a smaller environmental footprint.
- Push clients to look at the more important items like the actual skeleton and the skin of the building itself, those aspects that really make o rbreak a quality building.
- Focus on all aspects of a structure, from siding to insulation, heating units to deck materials, LED lighting to space-efficiency, paint choices to windows.
- Informed and knowledgeable on green options and why they are more sustainable; from innovative cellulose-based insulation, to “concrete foam” foundations, or even in how the space is actually laid out for maximum efficiency.
- Proving that green investments for both new construction and renovation have a definitive financial payback.
- Donate considerable time and resources to related sustainability efforts in and around the Seacoast with groups including Buy Local and the Northeast Sustainable Energy Association (NSEA), as well as providing free consultation to Habitat For Humanity.
- Relentlessly promote other industry bellwethers such as LEED certification and Energy Star appliances, as well as more sustainable building supplies, and the local distributors that carry them
- Engage all players on a building team to look at each project from a sustainability prospective, (plumbers, electricians, painters…etc)
In the News
- Green firms buck trend in 2011
- Green jobs reality in New Hampshire defies campaign rhetoric
- Little Green Homes Keeps on Growing
- Zero Waste Portsmouth to Roll Out Recycling Stations
- Sustainable entrepreneurs share expertise in Green Home Seminar Series
- Seacoast's First Platinum LEED Home
- Powerhouse of a home: Platinum-certified house takes 'green' building to new level
- Green Alliance Businesses team up to build carbon-neutral home
- Carol Shea Porter visits Portsmouth's first Platinum LEED home.
- Built to Last
- Built to Last
- 7 more city businesses sign on to Zero Waste effort
- 2nd New Hampshire Chronicle video featuring the GA!
- 'Green' Buildling is Really 'Quality' Building