Discount – Receive a $50 bonus deposit with a Kennebunk Savings Free Checking Account with direct deposit! New Business Checking accounts receive a $50 bonus with any recurring ACH deposit!
Dollar Discount – Bank locally and get $50!
111 Maplewood Ave, Portsmouth; 4A Shapleigh Rd, Kittery; 2 Hannaford Dr (Rt 1), York; 7 Levesque Dr, Eliot; 701 Central Ave, Dover; 24 Winnacunnet Road, HamptonPortsmouth: 603-766-6455; Kittery: 207-439-9240; York: 207-363-0671; Eliot: 207-439-3770; Dover: 603-516-6660; Hampton: firstname.lastname@example.org://www.kennebunksavings.com
Founded in 1871, Kennebunk Savings is an independent, mutually owned savings bank that sets itself apart from its short-term focused, stockholder peers by preserving its fiscal responsibility as a business to benefit the community over the long term. Today, the company boasts 16 banking offices that serve individuals and businesses in York County Maine and Seacoast New Hampshire. Its newest branch opened in Hampton at 24 Winnacunnet Road in May 2013 and is its third location in New Hampshire.
Kennebunk Savings’ commitment to the community aptly encapsulates their ever growing green consciousness. The company conducts regular giveaways for their used furniture and office equipment – in turn giving the proceeds to charities and nonprofits throughout the area – and donates used office supplies to Ruth’s Reusable Resources in South Portland, Maine, a company which offers school supplies at reduced rates to area schools.
On top of their incredible community involvement, Kennebunk Savings also strives to help render their company as green as possible. They have switched out all incandescent light bulbs with high efficiency CFL and LED alternatives, along with having instituted a company-wide recycling program and initiatives to print less paper. Water conservation is top of mind; all plumbing fixtures are up-to-date and require less water and bottle-less, filtered water is offered to employees, eliminating the need for bottled water. Programmable HVAC units help assure energy isn’t needlessly wasted, especially during off peak hours. They’ve also taken great strides to assure that both the outdoor lawn treatment and indoor cleaning products are as organic as possible.Read Full Green Story »
What makes us green?
- Programmable HVAC units in offices to cut back on energy waste.
- Company-wide recycling program and initiative to print less paper.
- All incandescent bulbs replaced with CFL and LED in branch locations.
- Donates used office supplies to Ruth's Reusable Resources in South Portland, Maine
- Uses organic cleaning products and lawn treatments whenever possible.
- Community Investment Program offers grants and sponsorships that protect and preserve landscapes and wildlife habitats.
- Contributes 10% or more of annual earnings to local charitable organizations focused on environment, education, human services and civic programs.
- Online banking significantly reduces clients' travel and paper waste.
- Bottle-less filtered water offered to employees.
- Initiatives to print less paper.
In the News
- Meet a Green Alliance Business: Kennebunk Savings
- Turning White to Green: Spin Cabin Fever into Financial Gains
- Small businesses and responsiveness key to Kennebunk Savings vision
- Kennebunk Savings Opens Portsmouth Branch
- Kennebunk Savings helps local food pantries
- Entertainment, sponsors line up for Kittery Block Party
- Branching into N.H.: Kennebunk Savings Bank sees big potential in Portsmouth