Ecotech Pest Control
Discount – GA Green Card holders save 10% on mosquito, tick, and ant mitigation services for the first year of service! (Does not apply for termites nor can it be applied to any additional year of service).
Dollar Discount – Contact Ecotech to find out how much you can save!
33 Creek View Drive, Eliot, ME firstname.lastname@example.org://www.ecotechpc.net
Thomas Pray, a degreed entomologist with over 25 years of experience in the pest control industry, launched Ecotech Pest Control in 2000. Tom’s approach was to focus on solving the homeowner’s problems with pests through managing the environment that fosters infestation, rather than simply “selling” a service. Tom’s approach is twofold: provide education to home owners that enables them to prevent any unwanted pests from entering the home by limiting the conditions that are attractive to insects; and provide regular on-going yearly inspections of the home and yard with two annual exterior applications – far less than is the industry standard.
Ecotech Pest Control’s strategy is to implement Integrated Pest Management (IPM), while treating the property for mosquitos, ticks, carpenter ants, and a variety of other insects that can become an issue in or around the home. In this way Ecotech truly sets itself apart from the industry pack. Tom educates his customers concerning the science and biology behind the invasive nuisance – something made apparent by Tom’s engaging, informative website based on information from an entomological perspective.
For Tom, his business is less about “selling” than it is about “educating” – after all, as he says, “the education is what sells it.” After years working with industry giants, Pray now prides himself on putting the science of his trade at the forefront of business. Tom takes a distinctly “ hands on” approach in helping home and business owners understand that an integrated approach to pest control is not only the most effective route, but the greenest as well.
Check out Ecotech Pest Control on Facebook!
Read Full Green Story »
What makes us green?
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) allows Tom to treat with half the applications
- Plans routes so as to maximize fuel efficiency
- Tick Boxes are a low-impact, earth-friendly tick-fighting alternative
- Educates customers on how they can tackle pests at home with low impact tips
- Entire philosophy predicated on efficiency and environmental awareness
In the News
- Fall is Still Active Season for Wasps
- Ecotech Pest Services Still Pursuing Wasps
- New England's Biggest Summertime Pest Meets Its Match
- Pest Control, Naturally
- Wage Sustainable Fight Against Ticks and Pests
- The Wasps Next Door
- The Perfect Pair Opens Center for Practicing Ancient Energy Arts
- Sustainability Common Thread Between Two Local Entrepreneurs
- Seacoast Gardening Club on the Cutting Edge of Sustainability
- Roommates Unwanted: Protecting Your Home from Carpenter Ants
- Preventing and treating ticks the environmental way
- Preventing and Treating Ticks the Environmental Way
- Pest service has busy season tackling wasps, yellow jackets
- Pest Control, Naturally
- Meet a green business: Ecotech Pest Control Services LLC
- Green Tips from Ecotech Pest Control
- Green Alliance Summer Cruise
- Ecotech Offers Green Solution to Ant Management
- Compelling Stories About Business Partners His Legacy, Cavan to bid GA Farewell
- A Greener Defense Against Lyme Disease