Discount – Discount – Green Card holders save 10% on ALL products, which can equate to as much as $5 on a case of "Green" API Certified Motor Oil, plus receive a $10 Manufacturer's Rebate on "Green" Synthetic Motor Oil ($7.50 on Conventional "Green" Motor Oil) through 2013!
Dollar Discount – Save $7 on an "eco-meter," $5 on a green air filter, $0.70 on a variety of green cleaners, up to $10 on a case of motor oil, and more!
98 Epping Rd Exeter, NH email@example.com://www.autobegreen.com
Owing to an inter-generational family commitment to conservation, where recycling was a fact of life as far back as the 60s, Glenn Johnson launched AutoBeGreen with the aim of heeding his grandfather’s true blue New England ethos: never waste a thing.
Johnson spent the better part of 30 post-college years working in the automotive parts business. Upon leaving the business in 2008, Johnson decided it was high time he combined his love and respect for the environment with his deep automotive expertise. Today, AutoBeGreen provides a number of green alternatives to every day automotive fodder, including lifetime air filters (never have to toss them in the landfill!), biodegradable cleaners, shines, and protectants, an “eco meter” which allows drivers to visually monitor their fuel consumption in real time, and much, much more.
Since opening their doors in March of 2011, AutoBeGreen has serviced dozens of well-known businesses and institutions, including but not limited to: L.L. Bean, Bowdoin College, Smith College, Amherst College, Bell & Flynn, and dozens of other colleges and academies throughout the region and around the country. Additionally, they've partnered with a number of fellow GA Businesses, icnluding Simply Green, Green Cocoon, Proulx Oil, ReVision Energy, RiverWoods, Sagamore Golf, Mirror Image Automotive, and Cornerstone Tree Care!Read Full Green Story »
What makes us green?
- Lifetime air filters mean you'll never have to toss one in the landfill ever again
- Biodegradable cleaners, shines and protectants are effective and earth-friendly
- Biodegradable motor oils represent the industry's green cutting edge
- Many of the products available in biodegradable plastic bottles
- "Eco meter" allows drivers to monitor fuel consumption in real time
- Family has been preaching environmental awareness for generations
- Helping many universities, schools, and other institutions "go green"
- Offers green alternatives for boats as well as cars and trucks
- Tire pressure gauges help you drive as efficiently as possible
- List of GA Businesses with which AutoBeGreen has partnered includes: Simply Green, Green Cocoon, Proulx Oil, ReVision Energy, RiverWoods, Sagamore Golf, Mirror Image Automotive, and Cornerstone Tree Care!
Read Full Evaluation »
In the News
- Meet a Green Alliance Business
- Green Tips come from AutoBeGreen
- Green on white Firms tackle winter clean-up without sacrificing environment
- Green Family Festival July 31
- Exeter Leads the Way in Region’s New Sustainable Economy
- Environmental roots run deep for AutoBeGreen owner
- AutoBeGreen owner harkens to frugal upbringing