Becoming a Business Partner
The Quality of Association and Reputation
The Green Alliance maintains a high caliber of business owners whose relationships stress accountability and the best possible green products or services available. The Green Alliance offers unique co-branding, meaning your business benefits from the reputation and association of other local green Partners. Green Alliance Business Partners and Non-Profit Partners offer a superior standard of sustainable products and services.
The GA currently boasts 115 Business Partners, 3,500 consumer members (Green Cardholders), and 9,000+ community followers. Our model is rooted in the idea that local businesses can support each other to enable better business practices and grow faster by accessing a like-minded consumer base.
Green Alliance Business Partners Benefits
The Green Alliance has a team of dedicated and experienced PR professionals to promote your business in innovative and effective ways. We offer three tailored solutions to meet your marketing, promotional, and brand growth needs: Basic Black, Green PR Machine, and Corporate Gold.
Here are some of the things we do:
• Sustainability CertificationTM
• Storytelling, PR, and press coverage about your business
• Your own Business Partner page on GA website
• Brand building and co-branding
• Green Card & Green Families Club program participation
• Extensive promotion through GA social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
• Representation on our powerful mobile app
• Targeted Email Campaigns to 9,000+ GA contacts
• Support in the further greening of your business
• Qualified referrals; extensive B2B networking
• Alignment with respected & successful sustainable brands
• Established bi-monthly e-newsletter on local business and the environment that tells your story to 9,000 green-leaning subscribers
• Blog promos and story briefs
• Social media strategy session
• Original GA columns in Foster's, the Portsmouth Herald, The New Hampshire, and Green Energy Times
• Magazine feature stories in every issue of Taste of the Seacoast and Coastal Home
• Co-branded ads on NHPTV, Taste, Coastal Home, and the Portsmouth Herald
• On-call press releases and/or stories
• Content writing for your website
The Green Alliance works intimately with your business, but our community at large provides strength in numbers for joint advertising buys, shared exhibit costs, bartering possibilities, and unlimited collaborations.
The Economic Advantage
For less than the price of a direct mail campaign or a few print ads, members get a 12-month investment in a constant flow of PR, contacts, prospective customers, and information. The GA website, newsletter, published stories, social media, collaborative ads, and community presence are all constant sources of promotion for your business.
Business Partner Plans
Paid annually/paid monthly*
Basic Black: 179/199
Green PR Machine: 270/299
Corporate Gold: 350/370
Non-profits click here.
*The Green Alliance requires a one-year contract for all Business Partner agreements, whether paid monthly or annually. Three options exist for payment of membership dues: 1. full dues up front, payable within 15 days of joining; 2. Two payments six months apart (+$50 convenience fee with each payment); 3. Twelve monthly automatic credit card withdrawals.
A note to businesses with a B2B focus:
Joining the Green Alliance is a chance for your manufacturer or corporation to ally itself with local green business leaders. The Green Alliance will connect your company with the community it lives and operates in -- ensuring that the things that your company is doing for sustainability are broadcast to the local media, residents, employees and customers. It is also an external, qualified branding tool that you can use to verify and make transparent the important steps your company is taking to protect the environment.
Display and promote your GA membership proudly on your website and in company materials: a stamp of authenticity of the green strides you are taking – a mark that will help you stand out from your competitors. Corporate partnership in the Green Alliance shows that you take sustainability seriously and want your community, employees, and purchasers to do the same.
Ready to become a Business Partner?
If you think the Green Alliance is a good fit for your business, call Sarah Brown at 603.817.4694 to schedule an appointment.
When you're ready, please fill out the Business Partner Application Form and email it to email@example.com.